It’s Election day. I have no idea who is going to win. Here is what I do know regardless of who wins though:
- America is a divided country and will continue to be. Grudges will be held by everyone.
- The language war will continue. Who will be silenced. What words.
- The mainstream media is a corrupt joke. They will continue to be. We’ll still watch.
- People are tired and scared for the most part.
- The economy will eventually collapse.
- We drink and take too many drugs as a Nation. Kids too.
- Numbers are meaningless.
- Words have new meanings.
- The rich will get richer, the poor, you know how that goes.
- The anger grows. The machine rages on.
I could go on and on but as they say “It doesn’t matter.” These are facts that will continue after the new President is sworn in whomever that might be. Either way though we are all getting up tomorrow and continuing our week of trying to get through it. That’s also another fact, that it’s ultimately on you to get through your week and life no matter who wins in any race. Yeah the rules might be fucked up and change a lot, but we’re all Americans and that means we’re all Players. We are in the game. It’s up to all of us as individuals to not let the machine dictate our lives. We built the goddamn thing, and we all know we are going to have to eventually fix it too.
So those are my thoughts on this disaster. No matter who wins, a lot of Americans are going to be really pissed. We need to get our act together. Things are bad, but they don’t have to be, they can change and they need to. We’re Americans. We got this.